Room 10 2016

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Kyla's blog

Before the holidays in the notice book Mr Wilmot wrote a notice for BP Tech Challenge I decided I would try something new and go ahead. Days went by I was the only girl in the team so I told Mr Wilmot that I didn't like being the only girl in the team so he said I could find  another girl.So I asked the class if any other girls would like to join the team. Emma said I will so now we both are doing it but it stil has eight more days to go we have hade two meetings the latest one we got the materials like newspaper paper clips and lots more.

We haven't practiced it yet but we might practice it instead of silent reading.We have to make a crane out of newspaper, paper clips, straws,four bottle caps and lots more.






By Kyla Gilbert














































,

No comments:

Post a Comment