Room 10 2016

Friday 27 September 2013

Aimee's Term 3 2013 REFLECTION

Something I accomplished this term: is being able to write a story with more detail and learning most of my divisions.

What area do I feel I made my biggest improvements in: I feel I made my biggest improvements in maths and writing because I used to not know my division but know I do. Also my writing, I used to not know how to put in detail in but now I do.

My favourite subject and my least favourite subjects this term are: My favourite subject this term would be 'Who's the Teacher?' because we got to Film and Edit things. My least favourite subject would be reading because you have to look for the answers.

My Goals I hope to achieve in Term 4 are: My maths and spelling things also getting into more activities with other students in the Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment