Room 10 2016

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Amard

We didn't know she was with us untill we had just entered the exosphere. Then she just popped out of a cupboard. Made us all jump she did. She was five foot, twenty six, all dressed in black with brown hair down to her knees! After a while she became part of our group really. We offered her many clothes and she only exepted one, one dark green dress with silver and gold edging which made her even harder to see. She was strange, she was, always sneaking around no matter what was doing, probably practicing her talent for if aliens came on Amard and she had to hide. Once I caught her fiddeling with the engine controls but I didn't know what she did or how she got through the guarded doors. She was so good at moving unnoticed she could of done it many more times, maybe she did. Next thing I knew we crash landed on Amard. In agony I crawled out of the wreckage and stumbled to a spacesuit mixed in with the rubble, my head was expanding, my vision was gping blurry but it was on I could see clearly now, I could clearly see my friends, wait no not my friends two of them had triangular heads and between them they were dragging a half contious,struggiling Jamie. I was running now but the aliens were quicker, they pulled out their ray guns and shot. I remember nothing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment