Room 10 2016

Monday 22 June 2015

Lion and the Cat.

One sunny bright day, Lion was playing with his friends, beside the meadow where there was a beautiful lake.

While Lion and his friends were playing, Cat comes along. '' Meow meow.'' Can I join in?'' asked Cat politely. ''No you can't join in, because you can't do stuff like us, you're too small.'' said mean Lion.

Cat felt really sad. ''That mean old Lion'' Cat said to herself. Mean while Cat walked along the side of the lake. Soon Cat saw some of her friends, on the other side of the lake.

Cat went across the bridge to go and ask if she could play. ''Can I play with you guy's on this beautiful day in the meadow?'' asked Cat. ''Sure you can Cat '' said Cat's friends. ''Thanks for letting me play with you guy's. That mean old Lion excluded me '' Cat said to his friends. '' That's alright that Lion can be a bit mean can't he.'' Cats friends said.

Soon Lion slumbered over sadly to Cat. ''Why are you crying?'' Cat asked. '' Because my friends were being mean'' Lion muttered. '' Can I play with you?'' cried Lion. ''I don't know. Are you to big?'' Cat teased. ''Only if you let me join in with you and you don't exclude me'' said Cat. '' I am sorry, but now I know what it feels like '' said Lion. ''Alright you can play'' Cat said.

So now they play with each other everyday. They are best friends.

So make sure you include people it's not nice to exclude.

By Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment