Room 10 2016

Friday 19 February 2016

Blair's Poem

Blair
I have bluey greeny eyes, skinyest in the family, I am middle  in size and I am realy heavy.

Related to my sometimes nauty sister, my normally good brother, my mum sell’s toys and earns money, my dad works for Russel Jack contracting and also earns money and crazy cat.

Lover of my technology that I can fix, I love to wright stories so we shear ideas, math’s makes me smart.

Who feels smart from all the math’s, happy with friends, strong with hard work.

Who needs money to buy food, sleep to grow, water to keep hydrated.

Who fears of zombies that eat you in the night, vampire bats that drink your bloud, viper snakesthat can kill you with one bite.

Who gives love to family, happyneswith others, and friendship with others.

Whould like to see bluepools that are as blue as the sky, the stinky hot australia and the very very colourfull northernlights.


Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Great job there are a few mistakes but well written. E.L and C.M.

    ReplyDelete