Room 10 2016

Friday 19 February 2016

Ella’s BIO poem.



Ella

Wavey, blond hair, sharp hazel eyes, medium height like a old nanna, small, cute lips, lots of frecals and hairy eyebrows.

Related to a great family, 2 sporty nannas, 1 awesome popa and 1 old grandad.

A fantastic lover of buttery popcorn,the best God ever and my booming music.

Who feels awesome, nervous like a chip about to be eaten and ofcoarse cool.

Who needs my fearless teddies, my funny parents and the asome of all time sleep.

Who fears clowns how fears me to my head to my toes, my dad’s scary toenail and the mysterious dark.

Who gives friendship, smiles of joy and playful fun times.

Who would like to see Scottland like a busting person needing to go toilet, boiling Figi and mind blowing Singla the singer.

Resident of adventurous Winton.


Leith.

3 comments:

  1. Good job myself! (sad face no comments)!!!!!!!! E.L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ella and your dads toenail is SCARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes it's scary!!!! E.L

      Delete