Room 10 2016

Thursday 21 March 2013

THE SCOOP OF SUMMER

At the start of term 1 we did a story about what we did in the holidays. First we did our draft copy and we sorted it in three paragraphs. The first one was called All About Me, then In The Holidays and the last one was This Year. This was the story that I did:


The Scoop Of Summer

All About Me

When I grow up I want to be a famous rugby player and go on world tours to visit countries I have never been before in my life. Learn different languages and learn how to use chopsticks the right way. Also last year(2012)  my sister Rebekah and I moved to Winton School because five years ago my family and I moved to Winton. We came down from Lochiel and at Lochiel School we car pooled with this boy named Adam Hillis who then came to Winton School and then we car pooled with another family for about two and a half years and then we came to Winton School.

In The Holidays

On the 25th September it was my birthday. I usually send three or four people but in the Christmas holidays we went to Dunedin and stayed in the Holiday park down in the south side. The first thing we did was we went to Stirling Sports, I bought a rugby tee. The next thing we went to was Smiggle. I bought an orange pencil case and a rubber. So did Rebekah, but it was purple instead.  About an hour later we went to Moana Pool. The first thing I went to first was the Hydro Slide, then after that it was the diving board. About twenty minutes later after the diving board it was the lazy river. We got bored after awhile so we asked mum if if could get out and go back to the Holiday Park. But when we got back there was a flash new car right in front of our cabin. It was my dad.He must of bought it down from Christchurch.

This Year

During the year I am hoping to go back to Dunedin again and collect more Smiggle things. Also I want to get in another Southland team for any sports. My two favourite sports are Cricket and Rugby.

By Aaron Torrie.

3 comments:

  1. I love your artwork.
    By Melissa Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Aaron this is amazing. How did you think of this.
    BY Rebekah Torrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Aaron. Keep up the great blogging!
    Mr W

    ReplyDelete