Room 10 2016

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Ice Cream Advertisement

In Room One we have been making an Ice Cream Poster for an Ice Cream that we have designed.  We have had to put a descriptive title, a question and a catchy slogan to catch peoples attention.
My group's title is Choc-o-Lumps and our question is 'Are you ready for a lumpy bumpy Choc-o-Lump?' and the last one is our Catchy Slogan and that is Sweet Treat and You'll fall in love. We would like to target everybody.
We all have a group of two or three people. I have three people in my group. We are doing this for our Science experiment. I think this is a great experiment for everybody in our class.
This is Aimee's and her groups ads.
Our Ice Cream is made out of Pinapple Lumps and Chocolate Sauce. We hope that everybody will love our Ice Cream and we will win the competition but even if we don't win the competition I will still be really happy I got to be in it.
 As a group we have been working well together but we have had our ups and downs but we still hope that everybody thinks that it is either the best Ice Cream flavour they have ever tasted or one of there favourite Ice Creams. I have had a fantastic time making the Poster for the Ice Cream and I can't wait to make the Ice Cream.
Aimee and her advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment