Room 10 2016

Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Uncle Ronnie.

One nice warm weekend my sister Elena and I stayed at our Nana's .

Suddenly when I was making a cup of tea for Nana the phone rang. I said ''Hello Madilyn speaking'' It was my Aunty Rochelle, [I call her Aunty Shell] anyway she wanted to talk to Nana so she did.

After a while Nana hung up the phone. She was crying I asked whats wrong she said this...'' Uncle Ronnie (Mum's sisters ex husband) and Erwin were riding the bike around the speedway track and Uncle Ronnie died''

I was heart broken. I was also speechless then I ran into the bathroom.

 Nana rang every family member. 

On Tuesday was the funeral Dene and I were not allowed to go to the funeral because we had to go to school.
By Madilyn Gwynn




2 comments:

  1. Thats really sad sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sorry for you and your family

    ReplyDelete