Room 10 2016

Monday 25 May 2015

letter to soldier

346 milford rd Nz


Dear Callum
In the school holidays we have been shearing the sheep, mustering the sheep down from the high lands has been hard without you but Dad and I managed. Yestrday Mum and I got a horse for me  so I don't have to ride the bucking Bronco Spirte anymore. My horse has a white marn and a light brown back,I named him after your friend  Dobby for you. When we are doing the hay we are pretending the hay cutter is a bayonet and the hay is the turks head. My air rifle arrived today and I was shooting birds like they were the turks attacking us, it was quite fun really. I went fishing on Monday and caught a whopper ell it was half a meter long!!! We got alought of money from the sheeps wool. From you best brother Archie.

No comments:

Post a Comment