Room 10 2016

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Letter To

27 Home Street
Winton
20 April 2015

Dear Matthew

My holidays at home have been really great.I have had my cousin stay for a week.I have told him where you are right now.After he left dad took me up to Cat-lands to with our cousins for a couple of days.The whole family misses you and hope you don't die.We have remembered you since the day you left to fight.Mum has missed you the most and wants you to come back straight away.The best thing happening to me is that instead of rugby, dad is going to get me to do Karate in Invercargill.I start doing it tomorrow. Dad said when you come back he has got something for us that we want to show.We have cleaned up your messy room for you and sorted out your dirty clothes and clean ones,again I hope you come safe and alive.

From your brother, Kason

No comments:

Post a Comment