Room 10 2016

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Moving

                                                              MOVING 

When i was little in a normal brick house,but i haven't lived there my whole life.When I was born I lived at my nanas with mum,dad,nana and grandad also 2 cats,Monty and Whoope. Whoops is still alive and more bossier than ever but Monty died from getting run over by a car.



When I lived at my old house I would do what any kid would do what any kid would do look for treasure and save Mr Bolderson witch was a couple of dead leaves and a tiny stone.


My live was perfect until...A big white truck pulled up the drive way. Mum saw it and hurtled towards me picked me up and shoved me in the back seat of the car and drove off. I had no idea where we were going until mum told me that we were moving. I kicked and screamed to go back I had a perfect how could she do this to me!?



Finally we arrived. I dragged my life less body from the car picked my room and started unpacking my stuff into my empty closet. After I had finished I managed to drag myself to the kitchen. Mum was making pasta for lunch I was so tiered and MAD that I went to bed early that night.



The next BORING day I explored the back yard. I found... a huge climbing tree, a big garden and more than one hundred Mr Bouldersons. Everyday I would go outside and play.

Do you have a story?
By Caitlin




No comments:

Post a Comment