Room 10 2016

Monday 21 March 2016

Then a crack began to appear on the surface big huge eggs slitly cracking and dropping out berrys.As me and my super hero Taty. Looks like to me we have a mystery to solve we start looking around on the beach. Those berrys might be poisoned put a sign around them just in case. After we decided to go see the Mayor but has soon has we got there he was gone. That ment we solved the next clue. Next we decided to go look at the town we noticed the cars were gone and everyone in town was sceaming and shouting. Than all of a sudden we saw these big footprints they looked like hippos footprints. We were halfway through this mystery than I asked my super hero Taty to use some of his powers but they didn't come in handy. Thump thump thump whoa the hippos were coming than I realised  my super hero Taty could lift them away to where they lived and so he did and he also lifted all the berrys away. And after we did that the cars were back to where they were and so we lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment