Room 10 2016

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Jack and Jill

"Hello and welcome to 999 news the newest thing is that there has  been a new accomplishment at a hill. Two friend have reached the top of one of the highest hills to get a bucket of water. Their names are Jack and jill but Jack ran to fast down the hill tripped on a tree stump and broke his crown. We are now live at the crime scene with Jeem robinson"
"Yes we are here talking to some of the witnesses Bob we now have one of the main witnesses with us. Jill you must be in shock"
"Well Jeem before Jacks terrible accident he said that he would race me down the hill but I said no so he went down the hill with out me and when I saw him fall my heart sank to the ground." 
"Thank you Jill. I hope Jack gets better soon back to you Bob""Thank you Jeem Jack is under operation as we speak and he is in critical but stable position. Ok thats all for tonight folks and thank you for listening to 999 News at 7:00

By Lochie 

No comments:

Post a Comment