Room 10 2016

Wednesday 19 June 2013

The big boat trip.

                                                  THE BIG BOAT TRIP!

On the 15/6/13 my Nana and Grandad went on a boat trip

they will come back the 29/6/13.

That night they left grandad texted Mum and said that they were still at port.

 My Mum was so worried that she rang and Nana said that the boat was broken and they could not find out were to go so they kept on doing what felt like doing.

We found out they have to leave at 12:00 AM.

This boat is called the Pacific Pearl-P&O Cruises.

When on the website you can see the view from the front of the boat.

On Tuesday Mum rang Nana and Nana & Grandad they were on one of the islands.

They were about to go under the water in the middle of the sea.

 When I looked at some photos it was like being on the Titanic.

Wow that would the best time of my life if I was on that boat.

By Briar Fletcher

 


 

1 comment: