Room 10 2016

Friday 2 August 2013

Dunedin

In the first week of the holidays my family and I went to Dunedin. I felt sick from the car ride up. Mum had to stop a few times. After the two hour ride we finally got to Dunedin. It was about, say 9:00 am when we got there, we were staying at a motel. Mum got the key CLICK. We looked in and THERE WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF STAIRS!!! I got up stairs and went to bed. In the morning we got woken up at 7:30am, we had breakfast, got ready and we were off. We went straight to the family fun shop. We looked at most of the things we eventually picked the Earnslaw. We were so early we waited and waited and WAITED. It finally came there was a big line as we walk on we get our picture taken. The first thing we did was go down STAIRS and look at how the engine works. I also learn't something that I didn't know they use coll. We went up stairs and spent the rest of our time up there it was very windy.   The boat stopped we got off for the farm tour they had Lama's, Sheep and Cattle. After that we had something to eat pancakes with jelly and cream on top yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment