Room 10 2016

Friday 2 August 2013

Holidays

On the first Wednesday of the holidays my friend Lachlan had a sleepover at my house. We played on the computer. The next day we went to Kid zone. It was a long hour drive in the car but I knew it was worth it once. We got to Kid zone we went straight to the zorbs we were in the line for hour and a half when it was my go I got in and waited for it to be blown up then it was pushed on to the water. It was impossible to stand up or run once we were finished we went to the movies to watch monsters university. When it ended we meet up with my sister and her friend who watched despicable me 2. They went to a candy store and got Harry potter jelly beans there were so many different flavours. Sadly my sister the mean person she is gave me... A vomit flavoured one is was amazing how they made the flavour but the flavour sucked. We had KFC for tea and then took Lachlan home.

By Reuben

No comments:

Post a Comment