Room 10 2016

Friday 2 August 2013

Kid zone

I was so excited because today I'm going to Kid zone with Willis. At 9:00 he will be coming to pick me up. The door bell rung and I zoomed like a racing car to get it. I opened the door and hopped into the car. Then we drove off like we weren't even there. It took us about 30 minutes to Invercargill. When we got to Kid zone, Willis and I went on the zorbs. Once we got in them we were trying to crash into each other. I did it a couple of times. But then I just fell back like I was a flat pancake, then relaxed because we were so num. Then it was time up. So the man grabbed me and dragged me onto a soft sponge. Straight after we went on the green machines. I started doing mean as drifties. Just before lunch we went to a room called Sew There. It was a place where you could make a mask or an animal sack. The people gave us the material and sheets of paper to make a pig sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment