Room 10 2016

Friday 2 August 2013

Orawia

My sister and I were so excited to go to Orawia to visit our cousins on the first week of the holidays. We went there on Sunday and stayed there  until Wednesday because our cousins were going to Dunedin. 

Then on the second week of the holidays we went to Orawia again on Saturday for our cousin (Riley's) birthday party. It was a disco. We had food and drinks and a discoball. We also had to dress up. UGLY. I wore a ugly dress I had, purple tights with spiders on them, a fuzzy wig and ugly river boots. Heaps of people came up to me saying,"Here's your present Riley." Because my wig looked like her hair all fuzzed up. Then after the disco we went for a tiki tour to Stumps. Casie fell asleep in the van and on the floor at Stumps. Mum had too much to drink and pulled down my cousin (Sophie's) pants and she was so embarrassed. So we went out to the van and we were in the van for 3 and a 1/2 hours. just Sophie and I Mum cuddled Stump way before we left his house.

We left Stumps about 12:30am. We got home to Livia's house around about 1am. Casie slept in her clown suit. Sophie and I slept on the couches because we wanted to and we didn't get to sleep until about 1:30am. Mathew said he got to sleep at about 2:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment